Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I need to reset my AEG L72550 washing machine

Customer Question

Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have done a washing load. The machine finished, but there was still water. I have drained the machined and emptied everything out.
I now need to do the washing and I need to reset the machine. No error code is disputed just the number 13 (minutes) and the spin cycle sign.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No mater which cycle I choose, it does not allow me to put start. The red light continues to flash.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect the control may be a bit off or the pressure switch circuit has issues. Unplug the machine for at least 4 hours. While it is unplugged, remove the top panel from the machine. The pressure switch will be mounted at the top of the cabinet and will have a very small hose attached to it. Remove that hose and blow through it (the hose). Does air easily pass?