Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a Bosch Classixx 7 dryer

Customer Question

I have a Bosch Classixx 7 dryer which has functioned fine for ages. this morning when I pressed the start button it just beeps twice and does nothing (LED on start button continues to flash). I can seem to find the user manual and the one online is unreadable, any ideas?
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have cleaned all the filters, empties the water tray and switched it off and on again.
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Hello, I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need help with this?
If so, I will try to locate some information on this for you.
Thanks Rob
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Rob,
Thanks for your reponse, however, below is the text of a message I sent to the 'info email address' at just answer earlier this p.m. I trust this concludes the matter and I will not be billed for this.
______________________________________Dear Just answer,
I submited a query over 24 hours ago and have yet to recieve a response. I have had to follow up other avenues to get an answer to my question and have found a solution elsewhere.I assume I will not be charged for your service,Kind regards
Tony Beaumont
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Hi Tony
Thanks for that
Ill go ahead and send this in as well
Thanks
Rob