Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Diplomat ADP8322 integrated dishwasher. It starts

Customer Question

I have a Diplomat ADP8322 integrated dishwasher. It starts up, pumps some water in and then just stops and hums continuously. Doesn't seem to be have any error codes, no flashing and no beeping.
Checked the drainage, intake all good. Took the drain pump off the bottom, gave it a clean and it seems to turn ok although can't check it any further than that.
Not sure what else could be the problem, any help would be appreciated.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The humming you are hearing is the main wash/recirculation motor. Unless there is something obstructing the motor that you can remove, the motor will probably need to be replaced and is available below. Be sure to check the capacitor and wiring, too.
http://www.ransomspares.co.uk/parts/brands/diplomat/dishwashers/ADP8322/motor/210922.htm