Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a beko gne v320aps American fridge freezer. I've

Customer Question

Hi, I have a beko gne v320aps American fridge freezer. I've had the ice machine off for a while until I changed the filter, this has now been done but no water is pumping in the back to make the ice. I've tried the trusty turning it all off and back on again but nothing? Would you know how to get the water for the ice going again? It is however dispensing the water with no problems. Thanks
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! It is most likely that the fill tube that fills the ice maker has plugged with ice. That is pretty common with an extended period of not using it. You can use a turkey baster to squirt hot water in the tube or allow it to naturally thaw by turning the unit off and opening the doors for 24 hours.