Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Hiya I've just acquired a second hand LG intellowasher WM12225FD

Customer Question

Hiya I've just acquired a second hand LG intellowasher WM12225FD which continuously displays the IE code when started. I have checked all the water supply and everything is fine.
The cold inlet begins to feed water then there is a click and it stops! If I pause the machine for a few seconds and then turn back on it does exactly the same.
Is it for some reason getting a message that enough water has gone into the machine and if so, how would I reset this please x
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

Hello, I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need help with this?

If so, I will try to locate some information on this for you.

Thanks Rob