Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Daewoo FRS-uzo DCB American style fridge freezer freezer holding

Customer Question

Daewoo FRS-uzo DCB American style fridge freezer freezer holding temp fridge not defrosted fully for 24hrs ran ok for around 2 weeks but back the same display display panel fridge temp side is fadin
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If it has frozen up again, there is an issue in the defrost circuit. With the panel being dim, it may be that the heater is shorted or the PCB has issues. Are you able to remove the rear wall from inside the freezer to inspect the heater that is mounted at the bottom of the coil? May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes model number is ***** model no FRA-UZODCB serial no is KEO8YE16980694 I thought I had already sent that originally