Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

How do i replace the drain hose on a beak dwd5411w?

Customer Question

how do i replace the drain hose on a beak dwd5411w?
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Will also need help removing the broken one as well as fitting the new one.
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

Hi, I'm Daniel and I'll be helping you today I've been repairing white goods for 20+ yrs. and currently work for a well-know manufacturer.

Sorry for the delay in getting to your question. Do you still need help on this?

Regards

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes i do... But it'll have to wait until tomorrow... The new bit of hose will be here by then... Mind you, I do also need help removing the broken one...

Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

Hi

Ok what you need to do is pull the dishwasher out and look at the back at the very bottom and you will see 2 screws holding the base panel onto the cabinet, Remove these and lie the dishwasher on its left hand side.

Then remove the 2 screws holding the base panel to the underside of the dishwasher and then you can remove the metal base cover. But you need to unclip the flood switch from the base.

Once thats off you will see the drain hose there. Remove it from the pump and release the clip thats at the back that holds the hose in place.

Then you can remove it from there and swap it over.

Once you have the base cover off its pretty simple really as you caan see how it all goes from there.

If you need anymore info just get back to me.

Regards

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

When you say place it on its left hand side are you facing it's front or rear?

Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

Its the left hand side when facing the front off the appliance.

Regards