Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Bosch Clasixx 1200 Express (about 6 years old so no digital display)It has bee

Customer Question

Hi I have a Bosch Clasixx 1200 Express (about 6 years old so no digital display)It has been playing up for a few weeks when washing towels, stopping and not draining properly. It has now stopped draining on my usual washing cycle. However when I tried it empty it worked fine? Can you suggest anything please?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If it works fine when empty, it may be that the motor is shutting down under a load before the cycle has finished. What does it do if you slightly increase the load size, working up to a full load? Does it work okay until a full load is washed?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi unfortunately by rating is poor due to the fact that I had to wait 48 hours before a reply (despite being told that Just Answer usually reply within 24 hours). This reply stated that unfortunately on this occasion they could not help me or find an expert to answer my question. A couple of hours later, the gentleman above (Kelly) then replied saying he could help, by this time I had already arranged for a local engineer to come and visit. Therefore nothing against you Kelly but the system did not work this time.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
I apologize for the delayed response. I do not work 24/7 and some of the other experts do not answer anything that may be difficult to diagnose. In these cases, a reply may be delayed. I choose to risk the poor ratings in order to help. Thank you for the reply.