Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have an Electrolux dryer , it was purchased about 51/2 yrs

Customer Question

I have an Electrolux dryer , it was purchased about 51/2 yrs ago. i haven't had the first problem out of it til now. when i hit start, "call a tec." pops up. can u please help me out? i would grately appreciate any help i can get.
thanks for listening,
the#1 Electrolux dryerless Customer'
JLMcLane
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! There are many things that could cause that message to appear. The first thing we need to do is a total reset. Unplug it for at least 4 hours to facilitate a full reset of the electronics. Make sure the door is closing all the way. Do you hear the door switch click when the door is opened and closed? May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?