Daniel T.
Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

Rob. I have lamona dish washer. I switch on the program

Customer Question

Hi rob. I have lamona dish washer. I switch on the program , only hear the noise but no water come out?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Daniel and I'll be helping you today I've been repairing white goods for 20+ yrs. and currently work for a well-know manufacturer.

Can you post the model number please.

When you say you only hear the noise, What noise is it you hear?

Regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi .i have LAMONA dish washer . But I don't have the model number. The sound as normal , but just no water come out.
Thanks
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.

Hi

No worries thats fine. To be honest most Lamona dishwashers are made by Beko.

Ok so it fills with water and washes ok but just not draining the water out is this correct?

If so then you need to scoop out all the water in there.

Then check the waste hose and were it goes to and make sure theres nothing stuck in there.

If thats fine then you need to pull the dishwasher out and remove the metal base panel. From there you will see the pump attched to the sump unit. This is a twist fit pump so you need to hold the pump and twist it off and clear out any debris in there.

Then refit the pump and retry the dishwasher and fingers crossed this will sort it from there.

Let me know how it goes.

Regards