Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I need to take the doors off a Siemens American fridge freezer,

Customer Question

I need to take the doors off a Siemens American fridge freezer, how do you disconnect the water supply
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! There should be a small coupling in that waterline that you hold the plastic washer looking part at each end in while you pull the water lines out. That is called a John Guest fitting. Do you see that coupler in the water line?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There are no connections at all just tubing we lifted the door and exposed about 7cms of tubing but there were no connections. The tubing was stretching so didn't want to pull too hard?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
If there was no connection, then the water line will need to be disconnected from the valve.