Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Indesit wixl 126 flashing lights are timer,extra rinse, and

Customer Question

indesit wixl 126 flashing lights are timer,extra rinse, and door lock would like to know  what the cause is please

Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The error you are seeing is a software fault within the main electronic control module. Unplug the machine for at least 4 hours. Does the behavior change after power is restored?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No stopped the same, also can I just add that originally the shell of the washer was all rusty outside and I decided to put this into a shell of the same kind. Once fitted back together these lights appeared, I'm not daft as I'm self taught master mechanic who specializes in french cars and have own garage for 20yrs so this kind of swap over was absolutely kids play. Just I've searched endlessly on internet to find fault codes to the corresponding flashing lights and also for the schematics for this, very unsuccessfully. And so least of all if you could even give me a link to get these for free would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Michael

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Your F9 error is shown at the video below.

CLICK HERE

F9

Setup error or incompatible EEPROM
  • Reflash EEPROM
  • Check electronic controller

CLICK HERE