Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Looking manual firstly brought a belling synergie multifunction

Customer Question

looking for a manual firstly brought a belling synergie multifunction built in double oven but may well have brought a lemon keeps tripping fuses. Have isolated one cause, some sort of sensor with a grey wire that runs to the neutral side of wiring box, there are 4 connected in sequence 3 at back and 1 at side close to bottom. Oven trips fuse when fan turned on but not if used in conventional mode
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If it only trips in the fan mode, the issue is most likely with the fan itself. You can disconnect the fan motor and then turn the fan mode on. If it does not trip, the fan motor is the culprit. As for the gray wire, can you post a picture of what you are seeing, please?