Daniel T.
Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

My neff oven is showing EOO5, can you help?

Customer Question

my neff oven is showing EOO5, can you help?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm Daniel and I'll be helping you today I've been repairing white goods for 20+ yrs. and currently work for a well-know manufacturer.
EO05 error code is a communication fault between the control boards in there.
What you can try if you haven't already is turn the power off to the oven for about an hour as sometimes this can reset the electronics in there.
But if after that its still the same then you need to pull the oven out and remove the top panel.
From there you will see the wiring to from the main board to the front board. Check the connections on there and remove the block and refit them a few times and see how it goes from there.
Fingers crossed one of the above should cure it. But if that doesn't work then im afraid its looking like a fault on the control unit which would need to be replaced to cure this.
But try the above first and see how it goes and let me know.
Regards