Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Hoover dishwasher HED120W and the first 2 from

Customer Question

Hi, I have a Hoover dishwasher HED120W and the first 2 from the left lights are on and beeps , any ideas?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The flashing of the lights is an error code. Depending on the number of flashes between pauses, there are multiple codes. The number of flashes between pauses is the error. How may flashes between pauses?

CLICK HERE
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Kelly,
Well, believe it or not I put the machine on to see how many times the lights flash and it's actually working fine. My husband would still like to know what 2 lights actually mean (fault) there is no display on this model only 4 lights and its the first 2 from the left that were flashing a few times and then stay on. So as we know what that fault is in the future?
Lisa
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
If it flashes three times and then goes steady, that is a heater circuit time out.