Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Teka db1 60 inox will not operate. Does it have a fuse?

Customer Question

teka db1 60 inox will not operate. Does it have a fuse?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Part number 41 in the picture at the URL below is the main control/switch bank. I believe that part will need to be replaced if you are certain there is power to the unit.
http://www.partmaster.co.uk/cooker-hood/teka/db1-60-vr01/catalogue.pl?t=47911.7938490734&path=78776%2C312928%3A262480&model_ref=563707&illustration_ref=1091821
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My recollection was that the on/off switch and the speed control were a slider switches not a push button switches. Unfortunately the fan is at my partner's father's house 150 miles away and I'm not able to compare the switches closely for another 2 weeks when I visit again. Can I delay my reply on your answer until then?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Of course! That is the part that your model calls for but it is best to double check!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Kelly - watch this space! He's on broadband so I can contact you from there when I visit on about the 23rd June.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Ok, great! Once you reply, it will notify me, thank you! Please disregard any automated messages you may receive, I have no control over those.