Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Zanussi zdt6053. When it's on a normal washing

Customer Question

Hi, I have a Zanussi zdt6053. When it's on a normal washing cycle there appears to be no water going to the machine, yet on the rinse and hold cycle there is definitely water going in and everything works as normal. I've checked the hoses which look fine but I'm also getting some unusual click and clunking noises on the wash cycles?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The erratic behavior is indicative of electronic control failure. Turn the power off at the mains for at least 4 hours and if nothing changes, I suspect the controller will need to be replaced.

Control Module <----- CLICK HERE FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** on and set to 30min cycle. When I got home the machine had turned itself off. When I turned back on it was stuck on the 30min cycle and I can't change it using the programme button. I presume that this is a pretty conclusive further sign of control module failure?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
I do believe so, yes.