Daniel T.
Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I followed instructions Zanussi zwf16070w1

Customer Question

hi I followed instructions for resetting Zanussi zwf16070w1 and now have two red flashes followed by 3 green ones what does this mean
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm Daniel and I'll be helping you today I've been repairing white goods for 20+ yrs. and currently work for a well-know manufacturer.
What issue are you having with the washer for you to try resetting it?
Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It stopped mid cycle and wouldn't do anything.
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Ok if its stopped mid cycle and the error code you have got is a draining issue.
What you need to do is remove the filter in the bottom right corner of the washer and from there look inside the chamber were the filter goes and at the back is the pump impeller X shape. Check theres nothing stuck in there jamming it up.
Once that's all clear refit the filter and retry the washer and see how it goes.
As for resetting a washing machine there isn't a reset. As if it stops its because of a fault in there. So you need to find the cause of the problem.
So try the above and see what you find and let me know.
Regards