Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a neff intregrated dishwasher and it won't take in

Customer Question

Hi I have a neff intregrated dishwasher and it won't take in water ive tested the pump by putting water in the sump and it will clear the water
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Daniel and I'll be helping you today I've been repairing white goods for 20+ yrs. and currently work for a well-know manufacturer.

When you turn it on is the drain pump just running all the time?

Regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi sorry I'm late in getting back to you, no the pump doesn't come straight on, I've looked at the manual and it states the fault as a blockage in the filter on the inlet hose or a kink in the hose ive checked both and neither seem to be a problem. If I turn the machine of for a while it resets itself will start the wash sounds like it takes first lot in then pump kicks in and i can emptying, then when it asks for more water it starts bleeping and shows the water light
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.

Can you post the full model number please.

Also as to the fault when you set it going does it fill with water and then does the wash motor kick in or is it filling with water then the drain pump kicks in to drain the water out without washing?

Regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi the model no is S51E50X1, after being powered of for a few hours this afternoon I turned it back on it started going through the program and was definitely going throw the wash cycle before stopping and beeping.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, are you still on line
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I replied with model no and further information and have had no reply ?