Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Can you please tell me on the Semens step

Customer Question

Can you please tell me on the Semens step 7-300 PLC the timing sequence of the PLC scan, I need to know what happens when during the scan cycle, when are outputs turned on, what are inputs read, when is it reading the ladder, and the sequence of the reading the ladder.
thanks and look forward to your answer
James XXXX ***@******.***
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! All of the technical documentation is available at the URL below.
http://w3.siemens.com/mcms/industrial-automation-systems-simatic/en/manual-overview/tech-doc-controllers/Pages/Default.aspx
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cancelled and did not complete the form. I saw you were appliances this is out of your. HELP. THANKS AND PLEASE. Delete all information from me. Thanks