Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

There, our LG washing machine (model F1402FDS) keeps getting

Customer Question

Hi there, our LG washing machine (model F1402FDS) keeps getting stuck on 99% complete whilst in the spin cycle with 1 minute to go. To end each wash we have to turn the wash off, then on, then off again (which resets the wash program) then on and then select a short spin cycle. This cycle normally runs fine and completes ok, allowing the door to release at the end of the cycle. What's causing each original wash to get stuck on 99%?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect the issue lies with the pressure switch "seeing" that the water ha snot fully drained. If the water is draining quickly and completely, the issue is probably with the tube that is connected to the pressure switch being plugged. Is the water draining quickly when it begins to pump out? You will need to watch the end of the drain hose to see the flow to determine that.