Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Rob, I have an integrated CDA WC140. It is showing end on the control panel and just

Customer Question

Hi Rob, I have an integrated CDA WC140. It is showing end on the control panel and just beeps if we try to set the programme. have tried turning off the mains and holding the programme button for three seconds. Is there anything else to try?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If you have power cycled and reset with the program button to no avail, the controller itself it probably going to need to be replaced. If you did not leave the mains off for at least 4 hours, you may try that first. Let me know what happens.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks
The machine worked next morning when we switched it back on so the 4 hour trick seems to have worked
Many thanks
Alastair
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Excellent! Glad it reset and all is well!