Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

AEG OKO FAVORIT 5040/5040 i will not allow the water to drain

Customer Question

AEG OKO FAVORIT 5040/5040 i will not allow the water to drain out, it seems to be blocked or the pump is broken.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm Daniel and I'll be helping you today I've been repairing white goods for 20+ yrs. and currently work for a well-know manufacturer.
Sorry for the delay in getting to your question. Do you still need help on this?
Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, it's an old machine(1998). I think a change is the best thing. I will not need any further help.I would like to use this service again, but it was a late responce. Will I be charged!
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.
Hi
No worries that's fine.
The money you have paid is in your account still so you can save it for next time if you use this service or you can get a refund its up to yourself on that.
But if you want the refund you need to email customer services from your home page as only they can do this for you.
Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thak you.
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.
Your welcome