Daniel T.
Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

The green light on both the power and start/pause button

Customer Question

The green light on both the power and start/pause button keep flashing and the wash is not being done! Can you help please? Thanks
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm Daniel and I'll be helping you today I've been repairing white goods for 20+ yrs. and currently work for a well-know manufacturer.
Can you post the make and model number please.
Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hotpoint Aquarius FDL570
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.
The lights you have flashing is a programming software issue on the control board.
One thing you can try if you haven't already is remove the plug from the socket completey and leave it out for about an hour as sometimes this allows the componments to fully discharge and sometimes this can cure the fault there.
But if that doesn't work then im afraid you have a faulty control board which will need to be replaced and programmed up to cure this problem.
So try the above and see what happens and let me know.
Regards