Daniel T.
Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have some problems with our brand new washing machine. Summary ·

Customer Question

Hi, I have some problems with our brand new washing machine.
Summary
· Beeps and give the error code – EHO (as per photo)
· Done some research and found online on how to get the sub-error code a technician would get – EF3 (details attached on what they mean)
· Model number is ***** turbo lavamat – L75670WD
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm Daniel and I'll be helping you today I've been repairing white goods for 20+ yrs. and currently work for a well-know manufacturer.
EF3 means water has leaked into the base of the washer and has activated the flood switch.
What you need to do is pull the washer out and lean it 45 degs backwards and see if water comes out of the base. You may need a towel for that part.
Then retry it and see how it goes from there. Fingers crossed that will clear it and get it working from there.
But if tipping it back no water comes out and its still the same then check the plastic base underneath and check it isn't broken. As with it being new ive seen this before were the base has broken and it pushes against the switch that activates the switch.
Check them and see how it goes from there and let me know.
Regards
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Just wondering how you got on with the washer as the question is still open.
Regards