Daniel T.
Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have a Lavamat L14510 VI which has an error code of e30

Customer Question

Hi I have a Lavamat L14510 VI which has an error code of e30 - but e30 is a main error code group number and I can't seem to find what buttons to press to get the sub error codes numbers such as E38 or E37. The machine spins, drains etc but when you try and use any program it goes straight to drain (no fill)
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm Daniel and I'll be helping you today I've been repairing white goods for 20+ yrs. and currently work for a well-know manufacturer.
To get the full error code set the washer going on a spin and then press and hold the start button and the button to the left of it.
Keep them both held in for several seconds and then the full code should come up.
Let me know what you get.
Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
will do this today Daniel and revertRgd's Gary
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Daniel - it says E34 - which says Pressure sensor problem - Pressure sensor issue/ tape / cable replacement luchtvalSo I guess it is a new Pressure sensor (yes?)Rgd's Gary
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.
Hi
What ive done is uploaded the service manual. As it explanes in there what the error codes means as E34 can mean a few things as it can also be a wash heater down to earth.
Copy and paste the link below then you can download it and save it and have a read of it and test them out. As you sound like you are handy at diy repairs.
http://www.mediafire.com/view/iaedse1okt129bs/zanuss_service_manual_27_may.pdf
Check it out and see what you find and let me know.
Regards
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Just wondering how you got on with the washer?
Did you manage to check it out?
Regards