Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a bocsh under counter double oven, the main oven looks

Customer Question

i have a bocsh under counter double oven, the main oven looks on one side, the fan is turning ok, is it likly to be an easy fix? thanks
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm Daniel and I'll be helping you today I've been repairing white goods for 20+ yrs. and currently work for a well-know manufacturer.
Can you post the model number please.
Also what is the problem you have with the oven as im not sure what you mean by '' the main oven looks on one side, the fan is turning ok, is it likly to be an easy fix?''
Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Model Number is ***** EP 32-7 (i think) when cooking in the main oven a pizza was burnt on the left side but not cooked on the right
Thanks
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.
Can you post the E-nr number please. If you open the door and there should be a rating plate with the details on there.