Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

F 03 error Whirlpool Oven

Customer Question

Hi, my whirlpool oven is displaying F 03... I have taken the top off to locate the service board. What can I do next? Thanks

Type FXTM6

Model AKZ456/IX

2007

Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The F03 error is usually associated with a bad oven temperature sensor. Can you remove that sensor from the oven and test its resistance, looking for about 1070 ohms at room temperature, please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I wouldn't know where to begin...

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
You can simply replace the oven sensor, it is accessed from inside the oven. It is usually in the upper left corner and will pull out for disconnecting once the retaining screw is removed.

Whirlpool AKZ456/IX Temperature Sensor

Oven Sensor
<----- CLICK HERE FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!