Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a zanussi integrated dishwasher c 3 years old. It has started to wash poorly. I hav

Customer Question

I have a zanussi integrated dishwasher c 3 years old. It has started to wash poorly. I have cleaned the filters. I think the top rack is being pushed out of its slot by the water pressure so the arms arm not spinning properly. I have lost the rubber buffers which used to fit on the front of the upper basket. Could this be the issue? I have ordred replacement rubber buffers
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.
Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?
Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.
Without the rubber bumpers in place, you are correct, the top basket is not held against the water tube in the back of the machine. This can cause water to leak out rather then be forced into the spray arm. With less water pressure you will get poor wash results.
Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my responses so far? Please use the smiley faces / stars, which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
This will not close your question and you can still come back to me if you need more help
Thanks
Rob