Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have 04 error but washer had spun clothes dry just stopped

Customer Question

I have 04 error but washer had spun clothes dry just stopped with 1 minute,left on cycle so there is no water in macine so not sure how it can be overfilled
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The water level is measured by the pressure switch in the machine. The switch may be faulty or the hose that leads from the tub to that switch may be plugged. Remove the top of the machine and locate that switch. It will be at the very top and will have a very small hose attached to it. Remove that hose and blow through it (the hose), does air easily pass? May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?