Daniel T.
Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

My Bush dishwasher has error code E4, I've cleaned out the

Customer Question

My Bush dishwasher has error code E4, I've cleaned out the blockage and overfilled water, but it still says E4
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.

ush dishwasher Hi, I'm Daniel and I'll be helping you today I've been repairing white goods for 20+ yrs. and currently work for a well-know manufacturer.

Was it the water in the base you cleared?

Did you fully tip it backwards to make sure all the water came out and did any water come out?

Regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i can't tip it backwards as its fitted in a cupboard, is there any other way to get the water out or to check all the water is out?

Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I did reply this morning but looks like it didnt go through.

Im afraid on this you need to pull it out from under the unit. As theres no covers you can remove to clear the base on this.

From what you say this will be water in the base tray under the dishwasher which has activated the flood swtich thats brought the E4 error code.

You have to pull it out from under the unit to do this. If installed correctly you need to remove the wooden plithn at the bottom.

Open the door and remove the screws at the very top corners both side holding it to the underside of the unit.

Then you may need to lower the feet and then it will pull out from under there. but thats if its installed correctly.

Once you have it out lean it backwards and the water will drain out from there and clear the error code.

Then retry it and if it happens again then theres a leak which you need to find and fix to cure this.

If you need anymore info just get back to me.

Regards