Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Bosch fridge Freezer economic no frost on which

Customer Question

Hi I have a Bosch fridge Freezer economic no frost on which the internal label has lost its lettering. It has been displaying E2 and I have seen a technician's previous comments on this situation. However, Having moved the unit the fault has now shifted to flashing the freeze temperature (-18). This suggests to me that there is a poor connection to the PCB that could possibly be resolved by reseating connectors. Unfortunately I no longer have the manual. Can you tell me where the control board is and how to access it? Thanks.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! With no model number, you will have to look in several places. The most common location of the PCB is on the top of the cabinet, the back of the cabinet, under the doors and behind the kick panel and in the fresh food compartment if there are adjustment panels in there. It may also be in the freezer door, depending on the model.