Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

My Zanussi washing machine has stopped mid way through

Customer Question

My Zanussi washing machine has stopped mid way through a wash. No lights on at all and it hasn't drained properly.
I've drained it manually and removed the laundry and it refuses to turn on or show any indication that it is powered. It's a zanussi JetSystem 1400 7kg. (ZWH7142J)
What would you suggest?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.
Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?
Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.
The first thing t check here is the fuse in the plug and that the socket is still working.
If this does not resolve the problem please let me know
Thanks
Rob