Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have an Electrolux vac - zuc4102 and 1 of the wheels

Customer Question

Hi, I have an Electrolux vac - zuc4102 and 1 of the wheels fell off - how do I replace it, any tips?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.

Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?

Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.

It sounds like the hole in the body, where the axle clips into, has become enlarged. This allows the wheel to fall out rather than stay clipped in.

Can you tell me how old this is please?
Thanks
Rob
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Unit is 15 months old. After not receiving any replies to my post I contacted the company I purchased it from, they suggested it may be under warranty so on Monday I plan to drop it to an authorised repair centre, unless you can help me re-attach the wheel before?
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Hi Adam

I would suggest the best thing is to let them do this, s the machine would need to be stripped down.
If you did this and its still under warranty, you would invalidate the warranty
Thanks
Rob