Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

My hot point Ultima was making a very loud noise on the spin

Customer Question

My hot point Ultima was making a very loud noise on the spin cycle now the drum won't spin at all and it doesn't wash what should I check or do please
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me. This sounds like it could be the bearings.Was the noise a bit like an aircraft taking off in your kitchen?Are you able to turn the drum by hand now, does it feel smooth or rough as you turn it?Do you have the model number, the age and how many times a week its used please?ThanksRob