Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

I have a Zanussi dishwasher ZDT 6896 and a Zanussi washingmashine

I have a Zanussi dishwasher ZDT 6896 and a Zanussi washingmashine F 1246, my problem is that i only have user manuals in Danish. Is it possible to get them in english ? and if possible sendt on my email adresseXXX@XXXXXX.XXX
If they do not exist in english, is it possible to ask for your help in finding manuals to english machines that are like the ones i have.

Yours Sincerely
Allan Sebbelov
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 10 months ago.
Welcome, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

This may be possible, or it may be that these are region specific models, ie they were never sold in the UK, in which case the manuals wont be in English.

an you please give me the PNC from the labels on both machines. Normally they are on the door recess
Thanks
Rob
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

The washingmachine has following information
model F1246

type P6997645

prod.no XXXXXXXXX 00

ser.no 61400852

the dishwasher has following information

model ZDT 6896

type 911D93-2T

pnc XXXXXXXXX /p>

s.n. 60970037

Thanks

Allan

Expert:  Rob replied 10 months ago.
Hi Allan
Thanks
Unfortunately the system has crossed out the numbers as above.
This is because it thinks they are phone numbers
Can you repost them and put the letter A directly in front so they look like

A1234567/00

Thanks
Rob
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

washingmachine

prod no. A914520002/00

dishwasher

pnc A911936206

Expert:  Rob replied 10 months ago.
Hi Allan

Thanks
Its as I suspected, sorry
The washing machine is available in Swedish, Danish and Norwegian

The Dishwasher, in Finnish, Swedish, Italian, Danish, Norwegian

I have access to all the Electrolux group manuals and they just were never available in the UK market

Sorry I didn't have better news for you, but at least you now know that these are not available

If I can help further, please let me know
In the meantime,

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my response? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
If you need to ask me anything after rating, please just follow the link in the welcome email
Thanks
Rob

Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: 20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.