Daniel T.
Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

Hi, Tried to buy an old Siemens micro switch (3SE4101) to

Tried to buy an old Siemens micro switch (3SE4101) to my dish washer. It seems, not very surprisingly, like it went out of production. Is there a replacement?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Daniel and I'll be helping you today I've been repairing white goods for 20+ yrs. and currently work for a well-know manufacturer.

Can you post the model number ok the dishwasher please.

Regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Bosch SMI 70695K/01 I believe. The brouchure I have states just SMI 70 and then someone put the rest in hand writing.
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Can you double check that model number please as its not coming up.

Regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
SMI7069SK/01
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Ok ive got it now.

Is it the door switch you are looking for?

Regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes, tried with my local Bosch/Siemens workshop but they just told me it's out of production. No direct replacement (which I find strange).
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Just relised you are in Sweden im afraid I don't have access to any spares sites there.

But the part is still available for the door lock. The part number is XXXXX

Have a search for it local but if not im sure you can find a supplier to send out to you.

But that's the part number you need so im sure you will be able to find it locally.

If you cannot find it locally click here. Its a uk site which has the door switch and they will ship it out to Sweden. I think its about £8 for delivery.

Click here for the part

If you need anymore info just get back to me.

Regards

Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience: 20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.