Techdesk
Techdesk, Field Service Engineer
Experience:  Whitegoods engineer working for a multibranded national company in the UK.

Hi, question from The Netherlands. My tumble drier siemens

Hi, question from The Netherlands. My tumble drier siemens E4617 drain hose does not work, the water only comes out to the water reservoir.
Thanks and regards,
Ofelia
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Techdesk replied 10 months ago.

Hiya,

There should be 2 hoses on your appliance, both connected at the pump area in the base.

One is the hose the water is pumped up to the water bottle and the other is a return line.

Can you post a photograph of the drain hose you are trying to use?

(a photograph of the rear of the machine and the hose).

Thanks

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

We don't understand where to connect the outside drain hose. Things are like shown in the picture. There are no other connections available.

hose tumble drier back

Hiya,

Thanks for that.

Can you post the E-Nr number of the appliance please?

It's on a label in the door recess.

Once I have this, I'll have a look at the diagrams for the machine and see if I can work this out for you.

Where are you connecting your drain hose?

Thanks

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

I understand now that we don't know where to connect the drain hose. To know that already would be helpful. The E-Nr is: bestCollection E4617. Is this info enough?

thanks

Hiya,

Sorry, the E-Nr number is XXXXX longer.

Look at the label in the door recess or on the rear of the machine.

It will show the full E-Nr number, including the 2 numbers after the /

From the photograph, it looks like you need to disconnect the black hose and put the drain hose (thin hose) onto the spigot the black hose came off of.

Check it out and get back to me.

Thanks

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Ok the E-Nr number is:

WT46E173NL/27 FD9102 200020

sorry for the misunderstanding.

Hiya,

Thanks for that.

It's as I said in my previous post, you disconnect the black hose at the bottom rear, fit your drain hose to the spigot (the one the black hose came off of) and run it to the drain.

If you don't have a drain hose, You'll need to get hold of a length of suitable tubing to connect to the spigot.

Click here for the drain hose kit (this is the uk version).

Hope this helps

Thanks

Techdesk, Field Service Engineer
Experience: Whitegoods engineer working for a multibranded national company in the UK.