Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Have been working on all major appliances for 25 years

Hi Mr Walker, I have a Bosch Maxx Classic which comes up with

Hi Mr Walker, I have a Bosch Maxx Classic which comes up with the E6 error and will not go into the spin function at the completion of the cycle. Please advise what you think may be the problem. Thank you. XXXXX
Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem today. Thanks for trusting JA to help you with this appliance question.

Hi the problem here is the drain filter is clogged, Open the small door on the front lower part of the machine, behind here you will see the drain filter, carefully unscrew the drain filter mopping up the water as you go with old towels, once the water stops running pull the drain filter right out. Clear the debris from the drain filter then you should be all set, put the drain filter back then you should be able to run a cycle.

I would like to earn your highest rating, are you totally satisfied with my answer? If not please reply to me with your concerns or additional questions. If I have answered your questions to your satisfaction, please don't forget to rate me before you leave.

It was my pleasure helping you today. Feel free to get back to me here at any time if you have additional questions at no further charge. Sometimes I will have to give bad news, Please try to find it in yourself to rate me for the service not the bad news.

Please also remember if you have future questions regarding a faulty appliance, You can request me personally to assist you with the problem :)

Hi Michael,

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? If you are still having a problem please feel free to come back for additional assistance.

Let me know,