Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

Hi, I have an induction stove KM5757 that shows errorcode 32

Hi, I have an induction stove KM5757 that shows errorcode 32 and FF on back plates and EE on the front plats. What does errorcode 32 mean?
Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! The FE32 means that there is an issue with a cable between the control boards or a control is faulty. These units use high voltage and delicate electronics so if you are not familiar with electronics you may want to have this professionally serviced.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi and thanks.

I'm quite familiar with electronics so can I measure to find the faulty cable? And when you say controls and control boards do you mean the main unit or one of the 4? And maybe most importantly :-) is it worth fixing or should I go for a new stove?

You can certainly measure the continuity between the connector cables, yes. Also, a toothbrush over each connector will help to clean away any debris that may be causing the issue. The problem with that error code is there is really no way to disgnose with absolute certainty if cleaning and securing all connection does not work. Let me know what happens after you inspect the connections.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Great, thanks I'll try that and get back to you

Sounds good, keep me posted.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi again Kelly,

I took the stove out from the glass top and disassembled all rings, re-racked all conections I could reach and used a toothbrusch on all cercuit boards. I then reassembled the stove and, unfurtunatly my nemisis FE32 reappeard. So I guess it's time to call in the pros or find a new stove with the exact same measurements. Cry Or can suggest any other remedies?

Well, from this point, it is replace aboard time, the problem is determining which one. You have tested as much as you can, so I would have it professionally repaired and let them assume the liability of replacing the wrong one. It will be much less expensive to pay a service fee than replace an incorrect board.