Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Have been working on all major appliances for 25 years

we have an bosch axxis washing machine and we cant get the

we have an bosch axxis washing machine and we can't get the start/pause button to light up..what should we do
Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem today. Thanks for trusting JA to help you with this appliance question.

Can you give me the model number from the sticker around the door please.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes it's WAS2016OUC/28

Ok can you give me a minute to look that model number up please
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok Jan sounds very much to me like either the button or the pad for the user interface has a problem, You should take the top off the machine then remove the control panel, once off pull the user interface module out and check the start button, if it is broken replace it, If the button is good then the user interface module will need to be replaced.

Click here to order the user interface

I would like to earn your highest rating, if you are not totally satisfied with my answer please hit the continue button.

If I have answered your questions to your satisfaction please feel free to come back at any time after rating me "Excellent service" for additional questions you may have at no further charge :)

Sometimes I will have to give bad news, Please try to find it in yourself to rate me for the service not the bad news.