Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Electrolux ESL63010 will not always switch on when pressing

Electrolux ESL63010 will not always switch on when pressing the on button. Waggling the door up and down seems to make a contact any ideas?
Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! You likely have a faulty door switch. I would recommend replacing the door switch, available below. Access is gained by removing the screws from around the inner door and separating the panels.

Door Switch <----- CLICK HERE FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Have taken the panel off the door and all I can see is a large white control box which seems to have a PCB lots of wires at the bottom and all the switches at the top cannot see the door switch you refer to in your original response where is it located?

It is at the very top of the door panel. When you close the door, it is actuated by the part sticking out from the tub.