Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

Hi there , I have a Samsung bf641fst oven and it was working

Hi there , I have a Samsung bf641fst oven and it was working perfectly on Sunday , today the timer display is not lighting up , as a result the oven will not heat up as it requires the time to be set to start heating , It took me a while to figure that out when I got the oven first , do you think the problem is a fuse or is there a reset button somewhere. the oven is in situ so do not have access immediately but any advice you could give would be welcomed , I should say that I am aware that the power should be isolated before starting any work .
Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! Turn the power off at the mains but leave it off for at least one hour. If still no timer, the timer itself will likely need to be replaced. Let me know what happens after the power reset, please.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Kelly , I tried turning off the power for a couple of hours but no result so I guess it must be the timer , I have found what I think is the part I need but I would like a second opinion , here is a link , , If you have any suggestions on fitting the part I would be grateful .

Obviously isolating the power is a must but if there is anything else would you let me know .

That would be the part, nice work! To access it, you will need to pull the oven out and remove the top access panel. All connections will simply unplug and plug in, making for an easy replacement.