Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

Hi, I have a Hotpoint LFT 114 Dishwasher, it is suddenly not

Hi, I have a Hotpoint LFT 114 Dishwasher, it is suddenly not working, The power button and lights 3-4 are constantly flashing no response from pressing the buttons, can only be turned off at the mains, lights 3-4 are soak and eco lights. I have removed the dishwasher and checked the drain pipe and about a litre of water came out no food or debris, removed the filter inside and cleaned even put my hand down inside near the pump and found no blockage. Machine is completely un responsive just have the 3 flashing lights, I put a litre of water into the base and it hasn't drained away it's still in the bottom where the filter now is. Any ideas? Thanks Cal

Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! The error code you are seeing indicates that the control components are not communicating. Check the following and let me know what you find.

E10 Communications error
  • No comms between boards check connections
  • Check electronic control modules
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi which control board would I need to check, where are they located, I have removed the front door cover and removed and disconnected the circuit board which has the buttons and the LED's connected, the board seems fine no burn marks or short circuits, cleaned up that board and refitted and still the same, any other boards inside the unit which relate to E10 Communication Error? Cheers

There are only two board components, the main control in the door and the interface that you use to program the unit. If all connections are good, the most likely to be faulty is the main control board.