Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I have a Zanussi Freezer ZVR11R defrosted it yesterday but

I have a Zanussi Freezer ZVR11R defrosted it yesterday but the warning lights ie red green and yellow do not seem to be working (not sure that they were working before I defrosted) temperature seems to be ok +18c. should the fast freeze button be out if turned off? Any ideas why lights not working (well they seem to be very faint)
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.
Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! Dim lights usually indicate an issue with the PCB, a low voltage issue or shorted circuit, specifically. Unplug the unit for at least one hour, any change at all in the behavior?
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience: Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Will try this and let you know

Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.
Sounds good, keep me posted.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Just a quick point as asked if the fast freeze is turned off should the button be in or out?

Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.
Off is out, in is on. Is that what you are asking?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

thanks will be in touch soon

Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.
You are very welcome, talk to you soon!
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Tried turning off for over an hour lights are brighter now. Thank you. It appears that on my freezer if the fast freeze is operated ie pushed in then the function is off light not on. If the button is out then the light is on and function is on

Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.
That is odd, I have not see a button that when is pressed in is on. It could be the way the circuit is on the PCB. Sounds like the reset worked, though! That is great news!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!