Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Have been working on all major appliances for 25 years
22302088

I require serviceman for Bosch microwave in the Queenstown

I require serviceman for Bosch microwave in the Queenstown area.the turntable is not functioning
Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem today. Thanks for trusting JA to help you with this appliance question.

Hello, it's likely the turntable motor has failed and will need to be replaced. If you decide to do the repair yourself then you can get the part from any local appliance parts shop.

If you don't feel comfortable doing the repair you can find a list of local appliance repair guys in the link below. This is not something that has to be done by bosch, any local appliance guy will be able to do the repair cheaper.

Click here for a list of appliance repair company's

I would like to earn your highest rating, if you are not totally satisfied with my answer please hit the continue button.

If I have answered your questions to your satisfaction please feel free to come back at any time after rating me "Excellent service" for additional questions you may have at no further charge :)

Sometimes I will have to give bad news, Please try to find it in yourself to rate me for the service not the bad news.

Thanks!

Mike.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
The turntable is still going, but when something is placed on it,it stops rotating.you can still hear it rubbing(clicking) on the turntable
Ok in this case either the motor has weakened or the linkage between the motor and the table is broken or worn, Its not going to be a expensive repair either way :)

Thanks!

Mike.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you Mike ,I shall get a serviceman.
Cheers Jenny
Thanks Jenny :)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Mike,this grizzle is not about you as you gave me your answer to my problem.
I paid $78 and I thought that would include your advise and the balance would go to repairing the microwave.
I could have rung a serviceman in my home town and used the $78 for the repair .
WHAT A HAVE THIS WEB SITE IS !!,!!!,
Who gets the $78 .? ? ?
Jenny. From New Zealand
Hi Jenny, This is a question answer web site where you can get answers to questions on many subjects, When you rate my answer I get paid for my time and effort in helping you.

Mike (pommy) from America :)