Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

have beko dryer drcs 68w wont heat up

have beko dryer drcs 68w won't heat up
Welcome, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

Sorry for the delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?

Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.

The first thing to check is the heater. If you have a multimeter test it and see if its open circuit. If it is, you will need to relace it. Let me know and Ill try and locate the spare part for you.
If you dont have a meter and would prefer an all inclusive quote for this repair, please let me have your postcode

Thanks
Rob
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

postcode m25 9nb do not have multimeter

Hi Malc

THanks

The cheapest quote is £125
This includes the call out fee. all labour, ALL PARTS and the vat

If you'd like to book this, please call British Gas, who run the scheme, on 0800(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr/>
They should be there today, and will book the appointment with you.

If you need more help, please just ask me, in the meantime,

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my response? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
If you need to ask me anything after rating, please just follow the link in the welcome email
Thanks
Rob