Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  I have worked in the appliance industry ever since graduating from college.
13574879

I have a new Samsung electric dryer DV365. In "Normal" mode,

I have a new Samsung electric dryer DV365. In "Normal" mode, the dryer will dry the clothes, shut off, it bings, and then it will start again. Repeatedly. this can go on all night.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, and thank you for using Justanswer.com. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So the only thing that would cause the dryer to start up as soon as it shuts off and bings is the control board itself. I'm really sorry to say, but the only way to fix this problem would be replacing the main control board because the logic in the control board is just corrupt. The part is normally about $200 or so and you can order a new one at Searspartsdirect.com or a local parts store if you know of one.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is a brand new dryer
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
OK so it sounds like it came faulty if the unit is brand new. Just call warranty out and they will definitely replace the part at no charge if your unit is less than 1 year old.
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience: I have worked in the appliance industry ever since graduating from college.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I've probably had it less than a month. Thanks.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Alright, so I'm very sorry you're experiencing issues on such a new appliance, but the good news is that it won't cost you anything. It's more of an aggravation to have to wait for a service man to come out and replace the faulty part.