Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I have a Bosch model SGS57EO2GB/47 dishwasher. The top rotor

I have a Bosch model SGS57EO2GB/47 dishwasher. The top rotor has stopped rotating apparently due to lack of water( the bottom one rotates fine).I have checked the filter, water supply and the supply duct to the top rotor and can find no blockages. Can you help? John XXXXX

Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! If the filter is clean and the water ducting is clear, that only leaves too little water or a worn recirculation impeller. If you add a few liters of water, will the top wash arm work as it should?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

have already tried extra water and makes no difference

Okay, so if the filters are clean, the recirculation motor impeller kit (number 41 9027)will need to be replaced.

explosion 4

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Impellor kit image will not view but not to worry. Can you just tell me if the circulation pump is best accessed from the bottom, side or front?

It is accessed from the right side and the bottom. Once you pull it out, the side panel will come off.