Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I have a micromat combi 663 e (enr 947.602.315 who is defective.

I have a micromat combi 663 e (enr 947.602.315 who is defective. I think that te transformator is defective. Can i order that part ? Can i test to be sure that the transfo is really defective?
greetings Lieven
Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! With the measuring of the voltage, you have sufficiently proven that the transformer is faulty if you have no voltage output. The transformer is part of the electronic control and not sold separately. The entire control will need to be replaced. Now, if you are talking about the high voltage transformer that powers the magnetron, that may be a different story. That transformer puts out about 3-5,000 VAC and you cannot measure its output without specialized electrical test equipment. Which transformer are you speaking of?